48 Waratah Street, Kirrawee, NSW
The development offers the opportunity to acquire a premium showroom or warehouse unit in the thriving Sutherland Shire region as an owner occupier or ideal high performing investment.
48 Waratah Street sets the tone for the bustling Kirrawee business precinct which is already home to Tynan Motors, Dominelli Ford, Mazda and Bunnings.
Located 25 Kilometres south of Sydney CBD within the Kirrawee Industrial Precinct. Situated within minutes from the Princes Highway, Kirrawee Train Station, Westfield Miranda and the new South Village.
Key features include:
• Showrooms from 198m² to 263m²
• Warehouses from 149m² to 297m²
• Superior frontage to Waratah Street
• Intelligent design & quality build
• High clearance warehousing in showrooms and warehouse units
• Ease of access to Waratah Street
• Secure estate with great access to all units
• Toilet and kitchenette facilities
• Ample off-street parking
• Kirrawees finest industrial location
• Surrounded by high quality industrial buildings and occupiers
• Expected Completion January 2021